Are you looking for an acoustic guitar to gift your loved ones who are crazy about music and guitars? If yes, then the Yamaha CGS102A review is something you need to read before prioritizing your decision. It is an excellent and most popular acoustic guitar for a reason you should consider before choosing martin or fender products. Before closing the deal, make sure you have determined the features that have led you to buy an acoustic one among different types of guitars.
Let’s see what makes the Yamaha CGS102A review so much popular!
- 1 How Many Features Are There In This Yamaha CGS102A That Matters To Music Artists & Beginners?
- 2 360 Overview Of This Yamaha CGS102A
- 3 What Is So Much Special Abouts Its Playability & Performance?
- 4 Some Important Things To Keep In Mind : Don’t Miss Out
- 5 Final Sum Up Of Yamaha CGS102A Review
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
How Many Features Are There In This Yamaha CGS102A That Matters To Music Artists & Beginners?
You will get five key features in this product: the main one and several secondary benefits, which makes it favorable!
- This guitar has an excellent price range that comes under the affordability of every person.
- The physical appearance of this acoustic guitar is simple but clean, and it is easy to carry. So you don’t have to carry a heavyweight on your shoulders with it.
- It has a handy scale length which your child can hold easily without slipping it.
- This guitar combines various woods such as nato, spruce, meranti, and rosewood, which increase its lifespan.
- The right-hand orientation means you have control of every string on your fingers.
|Product Dimensions||36.9 x 16.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Scale Length||21 inches|
|No. of strings||6|
360 Overview Of This Yamaha CGS102A
First, it is a half-size classical guitar that is an older model but still in the trend because of its clean look and performance. Second, you will get meranti wood back body material which comes with a solid spruce top and rosewood bridge. Moreover, the rosewood fingerboard is something you might like in this product.
Furthermore, the nuts and saddle are made of high-quality plastic material to keep them lightweight and handy. Secondly, the rosette is excellent and gives a clean look.
Here comes an important thing, the neck consists of nato mahogany material that gives this acoustic guitar a charming shape. Because of its vertical length, you will feel more convenient while operating your left-hand fingers across strings up and down. As a beginner learner, you will be in love with this music gear.
What Is So Much Special Abouts Its Playability & Performance?
While doing the Yamaha CGS102A review, we noticed that its playability makes it ideal for beginner and newbie learners. It has three nylon strings which are comfortable for fingers. Moreover, it has seriously excellent tuning, which allows a person to tune it according to his/her demand.
This affordable acoustic guitar is not a multipurpose thing, but still, you can enjoy jazz, pop, and classical music with it.
As the product is new, it requires some days to stretch the strings. However, from our experience, it will take 5 to 6 days to settle in your hands without any problem.
It is a well-made acoustic guitar that has a traditional contoured body and fair performance.
As we all know, Yamaha is a famous brand. They never compromise on craftsmanship. So the manufacturers of this product like rosewood, meranti, and spruce are a good choice.
Some Important Things To Keep In Mind : Don’t Miss Out
- Nylon strings in classical-style guitars take a few days to settle and stretch. So don’t get upset with this.
- This children’s guitar is so much easier to tune that you can practice tuning on it to set your hands on a professional one.
- If your kid needs help with the fretboard, make things easier for him/her by using the fretboard market or other DIY solutions.
- You will not get any straps with this model, which is the only flaw in this product.
- There are several types of guitar available on the market, which means various options are available. It would be great if they consider them after having experience of basic things about guitar.
- The neck of this product is soft, which means you are not getting a glossy look.
- You will experience soft and warm tones with this guitar.
Final Sum Up Of Yamaha CGS102A Review
This product is one of the best acoustic guitars under $150 and has a variety of features. The build quality and performance are reliable for your child. Moreover, it has a compact scale length that your kid can easily handle, no matter what age he/she is.
Furthermore, the comparison of warm tones with other expensive products makes a huge difference. It has a clean and smooth look, so you are not getting a glossy-looking guitar. In the end, the nylon strings make it even more convenient to perform anywhere.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there an option to have it strung for a left-handed child?
The nuts of this guitar can be changed but we are not sure about the saddle. However, your left-handed child can use if he/she string the guitar backward.
What Type of Strings This Guitar Had?
while doing the Yamaha CGS102A review, we noticed that it has nylon strings because it is intended for kids and teenagers.
Aharon is a music artist and blogger. He is passionate about music and currently doing bachelor’s from University Of Istanbul in Turkey. Aharon loves to know about the latest musical instruments and products and his passion took him forward to start a blog on it. He aims to provide unbiased product reviews of musical instruments that help other newbies to know what exactly they want in order to know that they are spending their money on a right product