When you are thinking of guitar brands, which one comes to mind? Among the most popular brands, Yamaha stands out first.
As far as specs and quality are concerned, it is hard to beat this one. It offers instruments in every price range and style all over the world.
Currently, the FX370C is a flagship of Yamaha’s F series. This electro-acoustic model is a beautiful product at an amazing price.
It is more accessible to seasoned players because it can be plugged into amplifiers. Even so, this can fit within the budget of a beginner.
While reviewing the Yamaha FX370C review, we found out that this electric guitar was designed for beginners.
Here, we will compare its features with competitors and discuss where it stands against traditional musical models.
Let’s get started!
How Does It Differ From Other Electro-acoustic Guitars?
- 1 How Does It Differ From Other Electro-acoustic Guitars?
- 2 Best Selling
- 3 Yamaha FX370C Acoustic Electric Guitar
- 4 An In-depth Overview of Yamaha FX370C
- 5 What is included in the accessories?
- 6 How Is The Sound Quality Of Yamaha FX370C?
- 7 Reasons Why This One Worth The Investment
- 8 Bottom Line
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions
- 10 Q: Is the FX370C a good guitar?
- 11 Q: Is this a left-handed guitar?
This is not your typical guitar; it is electroacoustic, which means if you want to play an instrument, you’ll have to amplify it.
Yamaha introduces the newly designed FX370C, fully equipped and ready to play right out of the box. However, this could be one of the main advantages of this product.
There is a lovely natural sound, and you can amp it up. The price is truly impressive for this level of flexibility.
In addition to its custom piezo pickup and preamp, it is crafted for natural tone and professional performance.
There are three EQ bands, an adjustable mid-range frequency control, and a master volume control on the pick-up system, yet it still provides maximum control with its top-mounted control panel.
|Body Construction||Single Cutaway|
|No. Of Strings||6|
|No. Of Frets||21|
An In-depth Overview of Yamaha FX370C
A Full-Size Electro-Acoustic model is an ideal six-string guitar for new players or those looking for an upgrade without breaking their bank accounts.
Experience the ultimate comfort and unrestricted accessibility with a balanced and unified voice!
A nice starter guitar, better than many other brands.
Yamaha FX370C review clearly demonstrates that it is among the finest guitars available, thanks to its outstanding quality and affordable price tag.
It has a spruce top, ultra-thin polyurethane finish, and top-of-the-line hardware to ensure looks, sound, and playability stand out.
Its dreadnought body shape enhances the bottom-end and provides excellent resonance. Initially, it is a little bigger, but you quickly get used to it.
In addition to the laminated nato back and sides, it features laminated spruce tops. The back and sides are usually laminated, enhancing punch in the tone.
What is included in the accessories?
- Free Gig Bag
- Pick Holder
- Polisher with Cloth
- String when plugged in
Moreover, the body and neck have a high gloss polyurethane finish. A satin finish might be fine for the body, but many people prefer a smoother, easier playing neck.
A set of diecast tuning machines performs tuning tasks admirably enough. The tortoiseshell pickguard provides extra protection and completes its classic natural appearance.
If you want a big size, bold, and a full pack of virtue, this guitar is for you!
Stock strings will probably need to be replaced right away as they are not good.
When people get a new product, they usually change the strings to their favourite brand and gauge, and it’s relatively inexpensive.
Furthermore, it has a system 58 pickup system. It means that there’s a pickup in the bridge area, which picks up vibrations and converts them into electronic signals.
It has 20 frets, even though the fretboard is not sharp. It may differ in the number of frets and construction of the fretboard. Rosewood is also used for bridges, which means it’s a sturdy one.
How Is The Sound Quality Of Yamaha FX370C?
It produces a clear, crisp sound with plenty of volume when unplugged. Often, cheaper acoustic gears have tinny and dull tones, but it is quite pleasing to the ear. In short, it meets all the criteria for an electric guitar.
Reasons Why This One Worth The Investment
- It is a very affordable electro-acoustic guitar with excellent sound quality.
- A dreamy and rich tone enhances your playing and increases your visibility to the crowd. It is perfect for songwriting or jamming with friends.
- In addition to its spruce top, it has a thin polyurethane finish and high-quality hardware to ensure its playability and looks.
- The controls for piezo pickup are placed on the side of the instrument for easy access. However, the battery can also be easily replaced as it is located near the neck.
- In addition to bass and treble tone controls, the preamp has a volume control to give the music its shape.
- Crafter’s GAE-8 dreadnought produces warm, resonant tones that are good for rhythm work.
- It not only gives you a captivating natural flavour, but its System 58 preamp lets you play it in front of an audience.
- The combination of its qualities makes it an extremely versatile instrument, adapting smoothly to several musical styles and genres without sounding out of place.
The Yamaha FX370C review reveals that it is a very decent entry-level electric acoustic guitar. There is a problem with the top because it isn’t solid. The build quality is excellent, the output is powerful and punchy, and the electrics perform well when plugged in. As a whole, it gets an impressive 4.8 out of 5 stars from users.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is the FX370C a good guitar?
Ans: Yes, it is a decent electro-acoustic product. The amp sounds great with the electrics, and the build quality is superb. Besides being a great studio guitar, it is also a great backup instrument for live performances.
Q: Is this a left-handed guitar?
Ans: This is not a left-handed product. Guitars of this type are normally right-handed. It does not come in a left-handed orientation. A product description specifies left-handed models.
Aharon is a music artist and blogger. He is passionate about music and currently doing bachelor’s from University Of Istanbul in Turkey. Aharon loves to know about the latest musical instruments and products and his passion took him forward to start a blog on it. He aims to provide unbiased product reviews of musical instruments that help other newbies to know what exactly they want in order to know that they are spending their money on a right product